Terms of Business
Missing / Damaged Items
Please check your delivery on receipt. All missing or damaged goods must be reported to us by email within 2 working days from receipt of goods. We may not be liable to any charges or refunds after this period.
Our orders are checked by a picker, a checker and a packer very carefully before they are dispatched.
These terms and conditions govern Phantomsmile including www.phantomsmile.co.uk performance relating to the sale and supply of goods to the customer. Phantomsmile reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this text page; and the customer is bound by any such modifications or revisions.
2. Contract with customer
The contract between Phantomsmile and the customer comes into existence upon Phantomsmile's acceptance of the customers order i.e. when payment has been received. Phantomsmile is entitled to withdraw from contracts in the case of obvious typographical or arithmetical inaccuracies appearing on Phantomsmiles Web site.
3. Pricing and Availability
The prices of the goods are those specified on Phantomsmile Web site. The price, as displayed, is inclusive of VAT (at the standard UK rate). There will be an additional charge for delivery unles othewise stated. Orders are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that the goods are unavailable, the customer will be notified by Email. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
4. Delivery of Goods
Phantomsmile will deliver the goods ordered to the delivery address supplied by the customer. Availability permitting, all orders paid for by credit card will be dispatched immediately. Phantomsmile is entitled to deliver in part. Dispatch of goods constitutes fulfillment of contract.
Back to Home Page
5. Phantomsmile Warranty
If the goods delivered are not what the customer ordered, are of incorrect quantity or are damaged or defective, Phantomsmile will, if the customer returns them within a fifteen-day period, at the customer's option either give a full refund or where possible make good any shortage or non-delivery or replace any damaged or defective goods.
6. Return of goods - 100% money back guarantee..
Not all goods purchased from Phantomsmile may be returned for a refund within 7 working days from receipt of delivery[*]. Please see section 6.(1) for non returnable items.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to include the Order Number with your parcel back to us as failure to do so may result in delay of any refund. May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. Please note that we CANNOT accept returns of any personalised products, masks, adult toys , or any edible items.
All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package (Costumes do not come in sealed packages and you can try them on). All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned as the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail's "Special Delivery" service if it is a valuable item.
3. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded.
4. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescale's.
5. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
6. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, at your cost, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
7. We are unable to replace an item until the original is returned to Phantomsmile. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
8. Sometimes and especially if goods are purchased in advance for a present or delivered while on holiday, aforementioned 7 day response timescale's. can be missed. Therefore, without prejudice and as a gesture of goodwill, we are happy to consider the following remedy on a case by case basis:
Should an item not be required and is returned and received by us between 7 working days and 30 calendar days, we will be happy to accept the item(s) back with refund of goods to the value of 60% of the purchase price (excluding shipping)
Should an item be returned and received after 30 calendar days, we will have no obligation to refund. If you wish the item resent to you, we will ask for additional shipping costs.
[*] "7 working days from receipt of delivery" shall be defined as the date from when your shipment is received by you, being the date of signature that the package is received by you.
9. We do not give refunds on goods placed on special orders or at special prices for a customer.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts between Phantomsmile and the customer will be governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Back to Home Page
8. Intellectual Property
All the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on this website (the "Material") are the copyright of Phantomsmile. Unauthorised use of the Material including the production, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Phantomsmile or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. The names and logos of Phantomsmile and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of Phantomsmile and may not be used without the prior consent of Phantomsmile.
Phantomsmile hereby, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Material and any goods and services supplied in relation to this website, whether expressed or implied or statutory (including all implied warranties and conditions of the merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose). In no event that Phantomsmile be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever even if Phantomsmile has been advised of the possibility of damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, interruptions or delays to this website, the provision of or failing to provide services, or for any information, material, goods and services obtain through this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions will not be affected.
Back to Home Page
Your personal information
When placing an order, we collect the following information from you - your name, address, telephone number and Email address and Credit/debit card details. This information allows us to process and fulfil your order and to send confirmation of the details of your order. This information will be deleted once reciept of delivery has been obtained uunless the add to mailing list box is ticked
Using your personal information
Phantomsmile will use the information that you provide us for marketing purposes and to notify you about improvements and enhancements to our online shop. We would like to keep you informed about our products and services and notify you of special offers that we think may be of interest to you.
However, we will not pass on your details to other organisations. Your information is solely kept for the purpose of fulfilling an order, processing payment and keeping you up to date of the latest information regarding Phantomsmile. Should you not wish to be informed of Phantomsmile's latest offers please e-mail sales@Phantomsmile.co.uk.
Back to Home Page